I don’t know how to gain my love for you anymore.
It’s a big mistake to trust you again, big mistake to think that you might be better than before.
You only know how to make this tears running over and over again.
Somehow, its in your nature to make me sad.
I just don’t know how to love you again
Lullaby in my head
🎶And I’m trying not to hurt you,
‘Cause you might not be that bad.
But it takes a lot to make me go this mad🎶 – Preview it on Path.
If i’m a naive, what are you? A douche? – Read on Path.
10 ways britpop changed modern manhood
1. It made us patriotic
2. It improved our dress sense
3. It wasn’t to be sniffed at
4. It made football cool again
5. It revived live music
6. It was central to the radio revolution
7. It made boys be boys
8. It made us cook
9. It made us culturally cleverer
10. It made us go down to the pub